.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Deprived of education Essay

From a in truth early progress I ready precious a desire to blend for the onward motion of children. I hail from Iran and in my life I conduct witnessed many another(prenominal) instances where children are deprived of education and raze undeniable means of sustenance. Most of these children do not get any emotional support plot they are forced to lead a challenge life amidst a harsh social environment. at bottom my home country social organizations lack capable power so they are unable to list much difference to the lives of those children who keep been adversely touched by around unprecedented events.Not many opportunities exist in Iran for some one who is sacred to making child attending a travel so I subscribe to come to the U. S. A in order to gain academic skills that kindle be applied to the betterment of children, whilst I am pursuing my studies I intend to gain some practical hands on experience in various fields related to child care and child developmen t. I possess some previous work experiences which have some commonalities to the internship programme of the Family form perfume.I have worked as student assist at Santa Monica University. Amongst the various responsibilities that were given to me I was delegate a task which required me to help children get wind with the aid of computer software. I am this instant on the job(p) at preschool as a an service teacher, at the preschool I have worked with children in the age group of 3 to 5 years, I have also worked with disabled children. I have been working at the preschool since January 2008.My superiors at my present and previous organizations have approved of my work. I am fully affiliated to constantly improving my performance at work and I ensure that any work that is delegated to me is stainless to the satis pointion of the clients and my superiors. I have graduated from Santa Monica College at college I have done courses such as tyke Development Professional, Family an d Consumer Studies, Play and Human Potential, melody and literature for children etc.I have prepare that these courses had enormous practical implication and I have successfully applied my theoretical knowledge in my work. The Family Stress Centre will offer me opportunities to baffle new skills and enable me to practice the theoretical skills that I have pay offd as a part of my Child Development Professional course at CSUN. I already possess people skills that are necessary for a position such as this.to boot I have prior experience of worked with children I have also worked with physically challenged children. Since Family Stress Centre offers counseling services my experience as an companion teacher will help me to quickly acquire counseling skills.. I am confident of the fact that if selected for the internship I will work with dedication and freight because I have dedicated my life for the betterment of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment