.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Personal essay assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

ain assignment - Essay Example starting signal of all I must note that I powerfully identify myself as a Chinese person, more specifically a Chinese exchange student. I acknowledge the fact that while studying abroad I represent my country as considerably as the rich cultural tradition that it is able to boast. I feel to a gained access to my privileged resources that constitute my very nature.There are several reasons why I identify myself in this way. First of all, I spend the majority of the day among people who come from a different cultural circumstance than me. As a result, I can clearly see that I am different from and so in many aspects. However this feeling makes me confident of my own origin. Secondly, I have to introduce myself a lot so, when I say that I am from China I am usually take ined to partake in something interesting about my country. Thanks to it I am always in touch with my roots.It would be quite a advantageous to examine the way others think of me. Wh ile the best way to know it would be to ask people that I interact with, it would not be a rude exaggeration to note that they for certain perceive me as an Asian student. I deliberately used the word Asian here in order to point out the fact that the majority of people consider Asians to have a superintendent ethnos that should not be divided into distinct cultures.Speaking of the reasons why others perceive me in such(prenominal) a way, I might assume that the following kind of thinking takes place here as Takaki put it my face and name had tagged as a stranger (Takaki 1). It will not be an exaggeration to argue that the analysis of the cultural background of a foreign person does not go further than that.I must admit that such a superficial attitude towards my identity sure as shooting makes me sad. For example, there have been several occasions when people thought that I was Japanese. While the difference betwixt these two cultures is insignificant for other individuals, I f eel offended to a

No comments:

Post a Comment