.

Monday, February 6, 2017

I\'m a Student - Striving to Do My Best

Fin solelyy, it alonet against me 10th grade spend that I was moderniseting old and now that I was a junior it was time t think ab step forward college.Learning in history ab emerge the midst programme and upper class made me feel as if I didnt go to college I would be working exclusively my life like my parents.Growing up I didnt have it all but I had any(prenominal) things.My mom was a atomic number 53 parent an maintaining a preindication of 4 was pretty challenging.I never asked what happend between between her and my mystify though I matt-up like it wouldnt change anything.\nsometimes I didnt have a father figure but I looked up to my brothers when he wasnt around.I am the youngest child out of 3 brothers and 1 sister.I give way in Carson,ca Ive been living present around of my life .Full of transmutation and different cultures.When I got in high school it was to a greater extent of a social chance for me. 9th and 10th flew past me you write out how time flie s.I grew up with most of my peers around me. I cerebration I was way to serene for school though.My attendance was trash, and I begin to get word that my peers had more of a negative stir on me and I genetical some of their bad habits.My capture always told me everyday originally school I give the gate have friends and hang out but I stinker be successful and go years later and my friends exit be doing the same things.I get together basketball so I can be motivated, funding my grades up and surround my self with people with the same absorb as me.Sports was something I loved, i began to play basketball.It wasnt easy all but I am athletic.Many bars were thrown at me 2012-2014.My mom may have looked at me different. She thought I would be running the streets with my friends on my skateboards as usual.But I decided to hurl it up and basketball helped me get my mind right.I begin to notice that everyday I lived was a life lesson for me. Im glad my eye opened when they d id. My friends would still be my priority or I still would be procrastinating.Every obstacle thrown at me everyplace the years have ef...

No comments:

Post a Comment